Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Skin care reviews for Nivea

Hey guys. This is my very first proper post. Excited? So one of my favourite skin care ranges is from Nivea. I idolise the brand which was inspired to my by lilcammo93. She's on youtube, check her out she's really good. Anyways Nivea's great because its affordable, it's a lot cheaper than the other brands and a lot of its products are non comedogenic, which means that they don't clog pores and most of the products are also dermatologically approved. Finally the most inspiring! They don't test on animals!!! I commend them for this! So this is my nivea range review on the products I currently have from them. I promise these are my honest reviews.

NIVEA REFRESHING CLEANSING LOTION


My Review: This is one of the first products that I bought. It's probably one of the most needed thing for my face. Its in a lotion form. I've found some which are in a form thats liquid, like toner and I don't like them as much. This is a great product which is good for sensitive skin like mine. It makes your skin soft and is great to use after you've exfoliated, used a face scrub, etc. It's also great for washing of makeup. I use this product day and night. It comes in a 200 ml bottle which is surely enough! I would recommend this. 5/5.




NIVEA YOUNG STAY CLEAR PURIFYING TONER
         


My Review: Okay so it claims to prevent spots and blackheads but honestly it hasn't. I don't belive that's the job of the toner. It's to smoothen out your complection. I'm not saying I hate the product, for a toner it's okay, I'm going to continue to use it. Plus there is a great advantage. It is alcohol free! Not many toners have that! I think it's an okay toner and I would recommend it. But to be completely honest I'm not that fussed about toners. 3/5 




NIVEA OIL FREE MOISTURISING FLUID  



My Review: Again this is dermatologically approved and doesn't clog pores. Thats good. It's also got witch hazel in it which claims to help with blemishes. I loved this product from as soon as I started using it. It's great, light weight, doesn't leave your face oily because it has no oil in it. It just feels good on your skin. I really love this product because it doesn't dry out my skin so thats a big advantage. The only down-side I see to the product is it is quite small. I mean it's 100 ml which isn't bad, but a bigger quantity would make me happier. I would really recommend this 5/5.



NIVEA BYE-BYE SPOT! SOS STICK


     My Review: So I have my fair share of spots. And like many other people I was fed up with them. So I bought this. It's small. Very convenient to carry around. Unfortunately it's about the only thing its good for. If you have a pimple that's sore for instance you know that pimple the one you try to pop, it's stubborn and you end up with tears and a scrunched up nose from. Well that's what it feels like when applying this thing. You have to press it extrememly hard on the pimple! And for those of you who have had a pimple that hurts to touch, imagine trying the stab something onto it hard! So for the actual product. It's got salicylic acid in it which is meant to dry out the pimple. I think not. I've tried it on many of my pimples and its dont virtually nothing. I wouldn't recommend it. 0/5.


I have more Nivea products which I have recently gotten and I will hopefully review them soon. I'd rather give a review after a few days rather than after one night. Please comment if you liked this or if you have any question or even would like to tell me about your own experience with some of these products.

Lillybloom xoxo


                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment