Friday, June 18, 2010

Formula 10.0.6 Products Review

Along with my nivea products for my skincare I also use Formula 10.0.6 which also doesn't test on animals. I know this because they are associted with Bonne Bell. And they don't test on animals, I already read up on them, it says it clearly on the website.

ONE SMOOTH OPERATOR

My Review: One smooth operator has zinc, oat and pumice as it's main ingredients. The first time i used it. Man it was so harsh. I assume that it's from the pumice. But despite how harsh it was it actually gave me some good results. I would not recommend this daily, but I would recommend using it like you would use as exfoliating. I use it 2-3 times a week. Also before you use it splash your face with water so its really wet and wet your fingers. It makes it feel less harsh. 3/5





SO TOTALLY CLEAN

My Review: So Totally Clean claims to be a 2 in 1 cleanser and toner. It's meant to be a deep pore cleanser. Okay so since using this I have to say it hasn't done anything to my pores which I was kind of disappointed in. But what I was impressed with was how it evens out your skin tone noticably. After about 10 minutes when my face wasn't red anymore and it was relaxed my skin was A LOT less pale. It had a nice glow to it and the red and blotchiness was a lot less noticable. This is a great product for when your having a bad skin day or just in general. It also is really big and you only need a tiny bit of it. I would completely recommend this product, but maybe not everday so I use this every 2nd day and use my Nivea toner on every the other day. 4/5



RESCUE ME: ACNE BLEMISH TREATMENT

My Review: So I've tried  few products for my pimples. But this has been by far the most sucessful. It says to only use it a couple of times a day but I use it more. It stops pimples in their tracks. And as you continue to use it the pimples disappear. It is very important to not use this on top of makeup and to use it before bed. And if you do have an open cut, as in you've squeezed your pimple (which is bad, but in some cases you have to, very rarely, I do have to admit). Okay when you put it on the cut it makes it disappear so fast. It really helps and is the best thing for cuts :). I would recommend this because it's the best thing so far I've ever tried. But unfortunately it doesn't really work on full blown pimples that well. It reduces them a little but this is better for pimples which are starting to come up that you know by next morning will be fully blown. 4/5.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this review, it's a really good one. All the others I found were just complaints about consistency and smell of the product. I completely agree with you also, we'll probably have the same skin type :D

    ReplyDelete