Friday, June 18, 2010

Nivea Bye-bye Spot! Night Care Review

NIVEA BYE-BYE SPOT! NIGHT CARE

I bought the Nivea Bye-bye Spot! Night Care the other day at chemist warehouse for I think about 7 or 8 dollars. I have bought the Nivea Bye-bye Spot! Stick and was disappointed but I was still curious with this product and thought I'd give it a try. And man am I glad I did.

I've used it for 4 days and I'm nearly pimple free. On the first night I put it on I felt my face afterwards. My face has never felt so smooth and I'm not overexaggerating. Like a babys bottom. So smooth. I thought to myself at the time, If this doesn't work I'm still gonna use this as a night moisturiser it is great!!! The next morning a pimple had arrived, but it already had started to come up before I even purchased this product. I had 2 pimples forming before I bought this. So on the 2nd morning my 2nd pimple arrived. But no new ones? No bumps. On the 3rd morning I looked in the mirror and smiled at my much smoother and pimple free complection and today was my fourth morning and yet again pimple free!!!

So what it claims to do is reduces skin sebum. Which is one of the main causes of spots. And it has provitamin B5 which sooths the skin, and boy it does. I am pimple prone and I take extremely good care of my skin. This is by far the best thing I've tried that helps get rid of my pimples.

I can't wait to see what this product does for me in the long run, but I most certainly will continue to use it and buy it again. So I completely recommend it. 5/5! I will hopefully update in a couple of weeks with how the results are going for me then.

Lillybloom xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I bought this and it's my 1st night using it... my skin feels amazing, yet I'm worried because a lot of people said it was terrible and made them break out... so i'm not sure whether to keep using it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. same with me, i have brought this product but im reluctant to trying it because of the bad reviews it has gotten, im not sure whether i should use this product or not...

    ReplyDelete